Social Media Management
We are a full service social media management service. Choose a package below or contact us for a custom quote.
No Long Term Commitments
We will do everything in our power to make sure you are happy with our services. However, if you decide that our services were not what you were looking for then feel free to quit at any time.
You Don't Have The Time
Proper social media marketing takes time and let's face it, you don't have spare time. So you do what you need to do and let our experts manage your social media.
Two types of businesses out there
The saying that “the squeaky wheel gets the grease” also applies to your company and the best way to “squeak” is on social media. Posting on a regular basis on social media can be very important to your company. Even if your posts are not advertisements they can serve as constant and consistent reminders to your customers of who you are and what you do. Posting engaging content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube may never go viral but it may prove to do four things:
- Of course you will probably get new customers.
- Your posts remind your existing customers about you. Companies spend so much money and time getting new customers but they can spend a lot less money and time maintaining their current customers. And social media can help you to do that.
- Social media can be used as a platform to educate people to better understand what you do and sell. People are more engaged with social media so it is a better platform for helping people to understand you and your services.
- Social media builds a relationship between you and the public.
- Problem management. This is a hard one because we like to think that we have no problems. But if a customer has a complaint about us you know very well that they will tell people about it on social media. If you have a constant presence there than the good may outweigh the bad and also you can more easily address the problems.
The world of marketing is a different place then it used to be 10 years ago. It revolves around social media. And so the truth is that there are two types of businesses out there, those on social media regularly and those going out of business.
If you don’t have the time or the talent to manage your social media then you need to find someone who can. Take a look at the packages we offer below.